Contemporary built-in bathtubs are making a welcome style-statement in the master and family bathroom – offering comfort and luxury. They have come into their own and transcended mere functionality to become a beautiful feature in your private sanctuary.
When it comes to inspiration for your bathroom, whether you are exploring a showroom or browsing through a design catalogue, a bathtub will always be the main element and starting point for any bathroom scheme.
Spoilt for Choice with River Range’s Built-in Bathtubs
Whatever your style – be it modern, contemporary, classic, traditional, vintage or edgy – River Range’s built-in bath range will appeal to homeowners of all shapes and sizes. From the spaciously designed Amazon, to the Congo, with its rounded sophistication and curvy lines, right through to the gently sloped back Mississippi, a luxurious and relaxing bath time experience awaits.
Seamlessly fitting into small apartments, right up to grand mansions, our ergonomically designed cross-linked acrylic built-in baths offer the homeowner a tantalizing blend of quality, versatility and style. With an endless range of creative options for the exterior – from marble and wood to mosaics and tiles – your built-in bath will be a beautiful and personalised focal point, adding colour and texture to the space. Once you have made your choice, all you have to do is sit back, soak and relax.
Beyond the Beauty to the Benefits of Built-in Bathtubs
- Spatial considerations: Built-in baths offer wonderful flexibility when it comes to efficient use of space in bathrooms of any size. They come in all lengths and depths. To maximise space in smaller bathrooms, built-in bathtubs offer the dual purpose of a classic shower/tub combination. They also take up less floor space than freestanding baths and offer nifty storage for bath time essentials with their built-in ledges.
- Safety considerations: From a safety point of view, built-in baths are a practical choice for families with small babies and toddlers as well as for the elderly. They are more sturdy and are generally easier to get into and out of. For the safety conscious, these bath installations are a wise and pragmatic design choice.
- Budget considerations: In terms of pricing, built-in baths tend to be more budget friendly as they only have one finished side. This then affords you the creative space to go to town on cladding finishes and other bathroom designs elements, creating a truly personalised bathroom space.
- Cleaning considerations: Built-in baths win hands down in the maintenance department. It is much easier to clean around a built-in bath than the entire surface of a freestanding bath. With less scrubbing and more pampering, it affords you maximum time to soak and relax in a candlelit bubble bath. View our guide to efficient Installation and care for acrylic baths.
- Style considerations: River Range is confident that our bathtubs will leave you spoilt for choice. From sleek and curvy to graceful, there is a style that is just right for you. Have a look at our latest newcomer, the Yukon built-in bath, which we featured in a recent blog. For further design impact, the addition of bathtub mixers and accessories create bespoke statement pieces that will definitely enhance your built-in bathtub. The Ingot range of bathroom accessories beautifully complements any River Range bathtub.
River Range’s bathtubs are made from the best cross-linked acrylic available on the market, ensuring a tough yet beautiful high gloss finish. With ergonomically designed styles in various shapes and sizes, we aim to provide options to suit a wide variety of needs. Quality is of utmost importance to us with our baths being backed by a 10-year warranty.